AWS / GCP / AZURE Kubernetes Engineer
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
CitizenDeveloper is at the cutting edge of no-code development and needs a rockstar cloud orchestration engineer interested in both salary and generous equity based compensation.
We are looking for passionate software engineers to work at the intersection of Containers, Cloud and Automation – Kubernetes, AWS/GCP/Azure and Containerized Microservices on our Cloud Native Platform as a Service.
We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers both internally and globally. You’ll work alongside an experienced team that’s been building in Platform as a Service since 2001, experts in React, Backend Service design and implementation, and report to our Chief Technology Officer, a 20 year veteran.
Experience In The Following Is Required
- Programming experience in : Node.js
- Container Platforms and Technologies – Kubernetes, Docker, including HPA’s/Auto Scaling and related ecosystem tooling
- MIcroservice Orchestration Methodologies – Message Queueing theory, Sidecar and Multi-Container Pod Configurations
- Provider Agnostic Logging and Monitoring – ELK Stack, Prometheus
- Public Cloud – Provisioning, IAM, Databases, Networking, Monitoring on AWS, GCP
- Networking Concepts – Cloud Native and Public cloud concepts, particularly with Kubernetes and AWS and GCP ecosystems
- Good understanding of systems design, modern software development best practices and distributed systems programming and architecture
- Solid understanding of Software Development lifecycle (SDLC), agile practices, testing approaches and related toolchain and ecosystem.
Experience In The Following Is Beneficial
- Programming experience in : Python, Node.js Promises and aSync routines.
- Microservice Orchestration Methodologies – RabbitMQ, Consul
- Public Cloud – Provisioning, IAM, Networking, Monitoring on Azure
- Networking Concepts – Cloud Native and Public cloud concepts, particularly with Kubernetes and Azure ecosystems
- Provisioning Public Cloud Database Services – MySQL, Google Cloud Spanner, Microsoft SQL Server
- HA and Resilient Systems Architecture
- Container Automation with Helm
Related keywords: engineer, mechanical engineer
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Kubernetes and AWS and GCP ecosystems: 3 years (Required)
- Container autoscaling – Kubernetes, Docker, including HPA’s: 2 years (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Stock Option Plans!
Become a member of our UAR Program!
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Benefit conditions: waiting period may apply
- Working with an incredibly motivated team on a revolutionary product
Who We Are
Our team is a culmination of long-time industry experts and recent graduates with a fresh perspective! Management is innovative, the developers are dedicated and our engineer’s effort is unmatchable!
Our newest tech is the product of 15 years of experience and possibly the world’s only true Citizen Developer-focused PS organization! CitizenDeveloper is built using the most advanced frameworks and systems available in the industry today:
- Stateless Containerized Microservices
- Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud
- Security Architecture that nullifies common attack vectors
- Multi-zone, multi-region systems for ultra-high availability
- Native compliance tools