Customer Success Manager
CitizenDeveloper is a cutting edge technology provider that is pioneering the field of no-code and natural language software development. We offer a competitive salary, benefits and a generous stock option program. We are currently seeking a Customer Success Manager for our downtown Harrisburg office to support rapid business growth.
Monday to Friday
CitizenDeveloper is a true no-code Platform as a Service (no-code PaaS) leading digital transformation without writing a single line of code. Our mission is to bring the fastest development tool in the world to all organizations who seek to build sophisticated business applications easily with an advanced no-code toolset and enterprise-level features. Our unique and innovative technology combined with our relentless focus on customer success has CitizenDeveloper experiencing its next stage of rapid growth and we need a rockstar Customer Success Manager interested in both salary and generous equity based compensation.
CitizenDeveloper is a partner-first organization. We drive over 90% of our annual revenue through partner channels that include revenue share and co-sell models.
This is a US based, Remote Opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager (CSM) to build a strong relationship with a select group of clients. You will be the advocate for your clients. Your success is your client’s success. As their CSM you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day and ensuring your clients are realizing the highest value from our platform. Your goal is to create relationships that result in providing best-in-class service, resources, and support. In this role, you will:
- Build “trusted” relationships with our clients and delight them at every turn
- Fully understand a client’s application needs and identify the scope required to achieve success.
- Understand the CitizenDeveloper solution well enough to have a discussion with the client regarding the platform and services they use and share best practices
- Work with clients to implement projects with a 100% success rate
- Be well versed on all of CitizenDevelopers agile processes
- Have a high-level understanding of how our no-code technology works. This allows the CSM to understand issues, describe them and formulate a potential resolution with the supporting CitizenDeveloper departments
- Periodic travel to key accounts for meetings as required. (After we emerge from Covid)
- How you’ll be measured: Client and revenue retention rate, revenue & adoption growth, references, and project implementations
First 30 days
- Complete New Hire Training and begin CSM Academy training
- Gain an understanding of the CitizenDeveloper’s solution and internal platform modules such as CRM, Project Management, and Support
- Gain an understanding of the processes for the client services team, engineering team, and sales
- Review with management the list of clients that will be assigned
First 60 days
- Continue CSM Academy training
- Spend time with the client services group to have a technical overview of the company’s product – focus on assigned clients
- Spend time with team members who handle the assigned clients to have a good understanding of the history of the relationship, outstanding issues, positive experiences and pain points
- Introduce yourself to the list of assigned clients
First 90 days and Beyond
- Finish CSM Academy training
- To create a success plan for assigned clients. The plan will include: Introduction as the CSM, presentation of current list of outstanding issues and proposal for resolution; plan for professional services growth to increase revenue
- Establish a recurring touch-base meeting – (frequency based on needs) to drive growth and review issues and resolution progress
- Create a cadence for proactive outreach with your clients to add value and drive deeper engagement
- Every assigned client has had a touch-base meeting
- All the key contacts at your clients have been identified and know who you are
- To keep Client Service team members up to speed on client issues and work with them on issues resolution
- Maintain all documentation regarding client (CRM) so that their status is up to date and available so anyone can consult the information at any time
- To participate on software / industry conferences to be educated on software changes and maintain relationships with shared clients and partners
- Keep sales informed of any issues/changes that may impact the relationship with a client
- The CSM must use excellent interpersonal relationships with internal client services resources, engineering resources, sales team members and other departments to help solve any issues related to clients
What we seek
3+ years of strong relationship management experience with proven track record of driving retention and growth, while delighting the client
We’re Excited if You Have
- High level of accountability, customer driven, results oriented, efficient, and willing to go the extra mile
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required with a great attention to detail
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
- Experience using the Google Workspace Suite
CitizenDeveloper is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CitizenDeveloper provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To all recruitment agencies: CitizenDeveloper does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, employees, or any other organization location. CitizenDeveloper is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- C-level executive interface: 3 years (Required)
- software retention, upselling, and customer support: 3 years (Required)
- software customer success or account management: 3 years (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Stock Option Plans!
Become a member of our UAR Program!
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Benefit conditions: waiting period may apply
- Working with an incredibly motivated team on a revolutionary product
Who We Are
Our team is a culmination of long-time industry experts and recent graduates with a fresh perspective! Management is innovative, the developers are dedicated and our engineer’s effort is unmatchable!
Our newest tech is the product of 15 years of experience and possibly the world’s only true Citizen Developer-focused PS organization! CitizenDeveloper is built using the most advanced frameworks and systems available in the industry today:
- Stateless Containerized Microservices
- Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud
- Security Architecture that nullifies common attack vectors
- Multi-zone, multi-region systems for ultra-high availability
- Native compliance tools