CitizenDeveloper is a cutting edge technology provider that is pioneering the field of no-code and natural language software development. We offer a competitive salary, benefits and a generous stock option program. We are currently seeking 3 proposal writers in our downtown Harrisburg office to support rapid business growth.
|Who May Apply
United States Citizens
Proposal Writers produce the responses to public and private solicitations in support of the CitizenDeveloper Partner Channel. They seek to obtain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the solicitation in order to develop an appropriate response document. With a detailed approach and critical thinking, each Proposal Writer is responsible for using the CitizenDeveloper tools and content portfolio to produce high quality statements of work, work plans, and schedules used in Request for Information (RFI) Request for Quote (RFQ), and Request for Proposal (RFP). Through industry experience, logical thinking, and detailed analysis, the Proposal Writer is able to produce documentation that is the solution to our clients’ needs.
About the Position
Proposal Writers are an integral part of the CitizenDeveloper Procurement Response Team (PRT) and will work for a Response Coordinator in drafting responses to solicitations for submission in collaboration with clients. Through requirements gathering, gap analysis, reference materials, and research, the Proposal Writer gathers and analyzes all information for a project in order to draft a Response document representing a written proposed solution. Proposal Writers may interface with both clients and internal CitizenDeveloper team members to develop creative and effective solutions. The Proposal Writer will heavily utilize, enhance and curate the CitizenDeveloper PRT tool and content library.
As a CitizenDeveloper Proposal Writer you will perform duties such as:
- Complete aspects of the Response process to include:
- Analysis: Review supplied materials for requirements and feasibility. Create estimates based on technical requirements provided
- Perform gap analyses and develop technical questions and assumptions about the solicitation, which will be presented to the procurement officer for clarification
- Draft and outline the Response:
- Develop Work Plans and Schedules
- Content generation: Detail functional requirements and workflows within statements of work
- Editing and management of the Response Content
- Perform meetings through screenshares and one-on-one.
- Works with the Proposal Manager to understand the win themes and strategies that should be incorporated into the proposal.
- Manage the procurement response pipeline and their deadlines.
- Manage communications and requirements between company employees and company partners for each Solicitation.
- Utilize the tools and processes currently in place, and work on their improvement or content curation as needs are identified.
Less than 10%
- Degree: Four-year degree in a communications, business or IT related field
- Experience: At least 3 years of work experience with proposal writing
- Experience with the RFP process and document creation
- Experience with the public market space and government writing (city, state, or federal)
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Strong writing skills and communication skills
- Self-directed with a sense of pride in the quality of your work
- Ability to think critically and analyze complex problems
- Ability to hold client meetings and effectively process client provided materials
- Solid experience with document management and collaboration tools such as Microsoft Office and Google documents
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment, demonstrating flexibility, project management, organization and multitasking skills
Stock Option Plans!
Become a member of our UAR Program!
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Competitive Salaries
- Working with an incredibly motivated team on a revolutionary product
Who We Are
Our team is a culmination of long-time industry experts and recent graduates with a fresh perspective! Management is innovative, the developers are dedicated and our engineer’s effort is unmatchable!
Our newest tech is the product of 15 years of experience and possibly the world’s only true Citizen Developer-focused PS organization! CitizenDeveloper is built using the most advanced frameworks and systems available in the industry today:
- Stateless Containerized Microservices
- Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud
- Security Architecture that nullifies common attack vectors
- Multi-zone, multi-region systems for ultra-high availability
- Native compliance tools